Short answer is Myetherwallet.com in conjunction with your metamaskwallet.
This was a respond found in Telegram Chat group of the Arbitraging.co
- Go to the Myetherwallet site.
- Choose to ‘Send Ether & Tokens’, access with Metamask.
- Then hit the orange Show tokens button. Find ARB in the list, click to load (to see your ARB).
- Select ‘ARB’ in the Amount to Send drop down. Fill it in.
- When you generate the transaction it should bring up Metamask and ask you to confirm/submit.
If you’re sending ARB to the platform, use the Deposit tab address. (It will sit pending in the Wallet for 24 hours though, to prevent external/internal arbitrage).